If anybody goes on YouTube on a regular basis and most of us do; you’re probably familiar with seeing Vogue Magazine’s 73 Questions videos. If not, the magazine asks different celebrities a total of seventy-three questions to answer and they’ll film the answers on the spot and put it on their YT channel. I’ve seen the many videos, but I will admit that I have not watched a single one!
I’m actually surprised that I’ve only seen one blogger post anything about the dreaded questions. I figured that there would be more since we have a lot of both beauty and fashion bloggers out there, I thought they’d kind of jump on that bandwagon kind of quickly! Anyways, the one person who was brave enough to do is BlogAlongWithMe. She might’ve inspired a few other people to take up the challenge and publish their answers as well!
Let’s get started with the questions!
1. What country in the world would you love to visit?
Apparently, I can’t list just one even though everybody would think otherwise. England, Poland, Netherlands, Ireland and France. All in that order too!
2. Name one thing you can’t live without?
3. What’s one thing you like to have with you everyday?
Camera and a notepad with a pen.
4. What’s one cause that is dear to you heart?
Ohh, I’d say anything that has anything to do with children and teens with physical disabilities.
5. What’s your favourite colour?
6. Who’s the funniest person you know?
I’ve got a lot of funny people in my family, but I’d probably say my Uncle David and cousin Chris. God! It’s a bad idea to get stuck in a room with them together because there’s no filter between them! They’re fun though.
7. Who would make you most starstruck?
I don’t know, I think meeting any celebrity that you really like would make you starstruck. However, if I’d ever met one of the royals (British or Swedish) I’d probably faint right in front of them.
8. What’s your favorite movie?
You know, out of all of the movie posts I’ve done lately, I have yet to actually answer that question. It’s so difficult to pin point a favorite film.
9. Favorite movie in the past five years?
And this one doesn’t help either! It’s like a three way tie with Brooklyn, The Red Violin (even though it came out in 96, I just watched it last year!) and The Theory Of Everything.
10. A book you plan on reading?
If I don’t decide to dive back into the Dan Brown books, I might get City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare.
11. Favorite TV show that’s currently on?
Supergirl and Victoria.
12. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
13. Twitter or Instagram?
14. What’s your favorite food?
I couldn’t decide between broccoli with ranch dip and Steak n Shake’s cheese fries. ♥
15. Least favorite food?
Mashed Potatoes. 😦
16. What do you love on your pizza?
Sausage and Pepperoni with extra cheese!
17. Favorite drink?
18. Favorite dessert?
Ice cream and cupcakes.
19. Coffee or tea?
20. What’s your favorite band?
Oh boy, that’s another hard question. Within Temptation or Celtic Woman. Can they be included?
21. Favorite solo artist?
22. Favorite song?
I am loving both Love So Soft by Kelly Clarkson, Him & I by G-Eazy featuring Halsey, and Havana by Camila Cabello at the moment!
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
Celtic Woman, no joke!
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I’ve always loved sleeves, but since my arms are so tiny that I’m so worried that whatever design I’d chose wouldn’t look as good as it does in my head.
25. Dogs or cats?
I like both, but cats.
26. Best gift you’ve ever received?
27. Best gift you’ve ever given?
I like making gifts, but I did purchase Christmas gifts this year for my family so that worked too!
28. Last gift you gave a friend?
I think it was a fuzzy poster that I had done, but that was years ago so!
29. What’s your favorite board game?
Scattergories is a fun game to play with people who can’t understand the rules! UNO is also fun too, even though it’s clearly not a “board” game.
30. What’s your favorite country to visit?
I’ve never been out of the states.
31. What’s the last country you visited?
I can’t answer this one either..
32. Heels or flats?
Heels, even though I don’t wear them. I do love the crap out of them though!
33. Pilates or yoga?
Never tried either one.
34. Best way to de-stress?
Surprisingly cleaning! I love to clean and organize. I feel like I’m in need of a spring cleaning on my bookshelf.
35. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
36. What is your most favorite thing about yourself?
I love my patience.
37. Who do you miss most?
38. What are you listening to right now?
The Unforgiving by Within Temptation.
39. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
I don’t really get phone calls anymore, but probably my nana!
40. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
I don’t remember, I don’t get very many of those either.
41. A sport you wish you could play?
Ohh, the only reason why I always wish to be back in high school around the fall is because of powder puff football.
42. Scary film or happy endings?
Happy endings, actually I like happy mixed in with a surprise at the very end.
43. Favorite season?
I’ve always been a fan of fall, it symbolizes a lot of things for me.
44. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
King Richard III only to ask him about how he managed to get through life as a soldier and king while having Scoliosis. I feel we’d have fun comparing stories throughout the many centuries between us!
I’d also like to have an interview with King Henry VIII. I’d definitely yell at him for beheading Anne Boleyn and for not putting his oldest sister Princess Margaret’s line in succession after the deaths of his children, because then Mary, Queen of Scots wouldn’t have to be killed by her cousin, Queen Elizabeth. She definitely didn’t want to do that, she was forced into it by her councilors.
And lastly, I’d like to have dinner with my papaw again. We’d get pizza from Fish Hut and watch Butler basketball on TV. 🙂
45. Where were you born?
In a hospital 🙂
46. What is the farthest you have been from home?
I’ve been to Florida and that’s definitely far away, since when we went to Disney World in the middle of March, it was sunny and warm with the one day full of rain on Wednesday, but by Thursday it had snowed and ice and everybody was so jealous at us; school was actually cancelled those last two days before Spring Break!
47. Lipstick or lip gloss?
Matte lipstick, even though I don’t wear it. I think it’s beautiful on other ladies!
48. What would be the title of your autobiography?
I’ve never had a good title for this. I don’t even have a solid title for my project I’m writing myself!
49. Favorite sound?
Irish music and babies laughing!
50. Favorite animal?
51. Who is your girl crush?
Oh god, how about I just add my blog post to answer this correctly? Top 5 Girl Crushes
52. What is your favourite Ice-cream?
I love vanilla, cookie dough, mint, and cookies n cream!
53. Do you think you’re strong?
After everything that’s been happening in the last two years I feel like I have to be to at this point!
54. What was the last book you read because everyone was reading it?
Me Before You by JoJo Moyes. Yeah, I managed to freak out a few people with it too! It was fun!
55. What film made you cry the most?
Ugh, I don’t watch very many movies that have I actually made me cry. I kind of try to dodge those to the best of my ability.
56. What was the last thing you ate?
57. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Mountain hideaway, more chances to go on walks and take pictures!
58. Favourite sport to watch?
Basketball, but I like figure skating, which is one of the reasons why I’m kind of excited for the Winter Olympics. I don’t like the fact that the paralympics are on the same week as March Madness though, because you know ESPN and the local channels will be talking about college basketball. 😦 As much as I love my Butler Bulldogs, I’m not totally thrilled about it.
59. Hair colour?
60. Eye colour?
61. Last film you watched?
Claire In Motion. It was okay.
62. What Book are you reading now?
Still reading The Girl On The Train.
63. Where are you living now?
64. Blow Dry or Air Dry?
I prefer air dry.
65. What was the best thing to happen you this month?
I got over the flu.
66. What is something that recently moved you?
Ohh, Zoella’s chat in her first vlog about plans for the year! She discussed how much hard it takes to be a full time blogger and I think nobody will truly understand the lifestyle of being a blogger especially one that can’t travel and do a lot of things that other people can do in the same niche. We disabled bloggers are a total different group, but we’re strong and know we can be just as powerful as everybody else in the blog industry.
67. If you could teach one subject in school what would it be
Oh, I don’t know I loved art, novels (we read four books in a semester, but it should been a whole year course!), and creative writing!
68. Top 3 style icons?
Zoe London, Niomi Smart, and Jenna Coleman.
69. What is something you can’t do?
Walk on my own, but I don’t want to learn anymore. 🙂
70. What makes you laugh no matter what?
Zoella and Mark Ferris together!
71. What did you want to do with your life when you were 12 years old?
Be a singer.
72. What is an important life lesson for someone to learn?
Pick your battles. Not everything deserves a reaction, bite your tongue if you have to and move on from the situation.
73. What do you do on rainy days?
Blog my life away or lay in bed all day long.
And that’s it!
Somehow I managed to complete this in two days and it was really, really fun to answer all of these questions! I’m really sorry that I didn’t remove the “u” in some of the words, but between adding the bold and answering each question, I didn’t even want to be bothered with that!