I know I probably should have put up this post last week, but there wasn’t a big enough gap in between Christmas and NYE to put it up, so you get it now! I’ve sort of learned that it’s okay to do this during the first two weeks of the new year anyways, so we’re good!
In 2012, I made the decision that I would write a post everyday of the week for a whole year. As a whole, it wasn’t too bad. I only missed five days out of 365, so I count that as a big positive, but I will NEVER do that to myself ever again. One of the things that I think I finally managed to figure out in the last seven years is a routine. I like the whole three days a week. If I can get two weeks of the new month finished, I can relax for a few days, do other stuff and then get back into it and finish the rest of the month.
I think I did a lot of cool and interesting blogs this past year that I actually liked a lot of posts, but I always do. Thank god! So I think it’s time to share some of my favorites and maybe you can tell me some that you liked too down in the comments too?
- Milk Chocolate Oreo Bark
- Meet Joseph David
- Favorite Non-Disney Films
- A Love Like Gomez and Morticia Addams
- The Definition Of A Love Letter
- When Your First Love Gets Married
- From The Days Of Counting
- Photography 101 | How To Hold Your Camera
- The Pros & Cons Of Updating Your Phone When You’re Disabled
- The Perfect “Vikings” Playlist
- 8 Best Moments On The Vampire Diaries!
- Dear Papaw
- DIY: Easter Wreath
- What’s The Best Version Of Yourself?
- Why We Need A Vegan On TV
- Album Review: “White Light” by Down For Whatever
- Anne Boleyn: More Than The “Second Wife”
- OOTD: Spring Dress
- I’m An Onomastic
- For The Love of Musicals
- What One Band Can Do
- The Wedding | Part Two
- Richard vs, Henry: Who Deserved The Crown?
- The New Royal Baby
- Roaring Of Trains II
- The Memory House
- Mary Vs. Jane: The Real Usurper
- Finding Your Purpose
- The Young Queens
- DIY: Painting Pumpkins
- Am I Still Working On My Novel?
- Places To Visit In England
- Catherine Vs, Jane: The Devoted Wives
- Another Baby In The Family
- Album Review: “The Best Of Christmas” by Celtic Woman
- Blogmas | Dear Santa Claus
I don’t know what 2018 has in store for me blogging wise. I have a few movie posts that I’d like to share because those were pretty fun to write out and I have a couple of “part two” of my previous posts that I did this year and possibly 2015. I’d also like to continue writing my historical essays too. I’m not finished with the ones I’m doing on The History Of Royal Women, so I know that they’ll be first on my list before I figure out what to write next on here.
I’m hoping to contribute on Disability Horizons for their Winter Paralympics articles. I was hoping that they would start last month so I’d get a head start on doing interviews but I’ve been experiencing issues there that are beyond my control, so I might be one of the late ones but I’m okay with that. I’d like to branch out of my comforts with only using DH to publish my articles. I know of a couple other sites that discuss disability issues so I might look into them and seeing if we can work together in the new year.
Which posts are your favorites and what would you like to see more of in 2018 on Got Meghan’s Blog?