When I figured I’d go back to these posts, I didn’t think I’d actually keep up with it or have a difficult time selecting three bloggers for the post. I follow a LOT of blogs on Facebook, Twitter, and Bloglovin that it can be pretty overwhelming at times. So you could understand why I had to shorten my list down a bit from 5 to 3 a post. I knew that I wouldn’t feel comfortable continuing these posts into December either. I’ve got a lot of things lined up (mentally) and I need to focus on them first! I’m hoping I’ll bring them back once January starts!
- Blue Sky Daze – Sinead is growing to be one of my favorite bloggers of 2015! If I did a post of favorite bloggers of this year I’m pretty sure I’d pull out my hair! Honestly, all three blogs I’ve selected for this week would be on that list – how interesting! I really love her lifestyle and food posts the most. I also love the way she takes pictures. They look very professional and she’s been inspiring me to up my game lately!
- The Flower That Blooms – I don’t know but I honestly don’t follow a lot of sisters running one blog, I think I’ve only had two or three, but I’ve been going back to Lauren and Rachel’s blog recently. They talk an array of topics from fashion, beauty, to college related posts. Surprisingly, I’ve been reading their fashion posts! Rachel is more like me in a way though, she likes the darker side of clothes. Another topic I tend to read of theirs is anything to do with Lush. I’ve never used the stuff but the more I read the different posts about their products I want to, BAD!
- Missamrunaway – I love this girl! She’s the sweetest! She doesn’t share her name and that’s perfectly fine! She’s also a teenage, beauty, lifestyle, and kawaii blogger. I don’t necessarily know what the “kawaii” means but I’m sure I’ll find out soon! She does monthly blog post ideas, I love them so much! They’re so helpful for when your blogging mojo is nowhere to be found. She recently posted one full of Christmas post ideas that I might look through soon and find some inspiration for more posts for next month!
It’s the end of another week, which means there needs to be some joy in the blogger community! All three of these blog are from the US! I actually didn’t have this planned but thought I’d give some love to these three ladies because I met all three of them via USBloggerChat! And since I hosted last night’s chat I thought this would be a lovely surprise for them! After I listed one the others actually came to me a lot quicker than I thought they would!
- Courtney’s Little Things – Courtney is a newbie blogger but you wouldn’t really know that by reading her blog. Everything on her blog looks like she’s been doing it for years! That’s a skill that I didn’t even have when I first started. I found her during my first USBloggerChat that I hosted. I found quite a few girls that night but I’ve been watching her blog a lot more, not in a stalker way I promise! I love her though, she’s so nice and takes beautiful pictures!
- Hello Wrench – Miss Jenn! That’s what I tend to call her on Twitter which makes her sound older than she is so I might have to stop doing that. Jenn is another sweetheart, this girl hosts a lot of Twitter chats. Almost every Friday for bdibNA and then she hosts the last week of the month for USBloggerChat. I read her organizing post she did recently and how she writes out her themes and questions, which is really smart – in case she repeats a theme she can look back and see if she’s already talked about it. I might want to do that! I do love her blog, there are not a lot of blogger blogs that I can comment on a post with ease and hers is not on that list.
- Color U Bold -Jasmine. She’s such a sweetie and very inspiring too! She’s a beauty, fashion blogger, but her blog has a lot of advice/inspirational posts too. I think she’s so gorgeous, every OOTD post I see on Twitter or Facebook it’s like, I’m not that beautiful – even though I know better, I am beautiful. I just tend to forget about it after I read one of those posts.
After last week and how happy the three selected bloggers found out I truly love their blogs. I decided to get a somewhat head start on the next couple of weeks. I’ve been slacking this month as far as finding ideas and actually finding the words to blog has been a real challenge for me. However, I will NOT let it stop me from publishing these types of posts. When i went looking for blogs to select for the rest of November, I realize how many blogs I really don’t read but i keep following more and more. I decided to pick out blogs that I really read and after that thought, everything seemed to come together a lot easier!
- Natterly – Kirsty is a new blogger I’ve found two months ago. I found at the end of one of the blog chats on Twitter. The Great British Bake Off was still on and she was creating things inspired by each week’s theme. I have a weakness of bloggers that bake. She lives in the UK and she also talks about beauty and lifestyle on her blog. Sometimes she’ll upload vlogs on her blog too, that is how I messed up in thinking she was American because her accent isn’t very thick as some of the other UK YouTubers I’ve found recently. We had a long discussion about that on Twitter and I felt like an idiot!
- The Lyrics To Life – Have you ever found a blog or blogger that is basically like you, but prettier, smart, and knows a little bit more about music than you do? Well, Tess is like that for me. She runs a music and lifestyle blog. She’s also very sweet, I recently had an interesting email and something told me to message her. Good god! I still feel bad about that especially after I found that I did put my email address on my FB page for my blog! I totally forgot about that! She calmed me down that day and I hope she comes back to blogging soon because I miss her posts!
- Planet Lux – I’ve been following Miss Gemma’s blog for almost year now! She’s another music blogger and I just love her to pieces! She finds such a good music from Souncloud. A lot of people use SoundCloud to find great, new music and that’s good for them! I’ve never understood the site. Spotify is my way to finding “new” music. I’m trying to broad my music a bit, kind of like Gemma and my other music blogger friends out there, but my music is already feeling like it could burst at the seams!
I’ve finally made myself a damn Bloglovin account. It has been a frustrating time to keep with my ever-growing amount of blog links on both my blog roll and on my Twitter. I like to go on following sprees on Twitter for new blogs. My normal way was getting me by, but as I kept “favoriting” different posts and links on Twitter to make sure to visit their sites, I would always be late with RTing the link! I’ve heard a lot of different things about Bloglovin, mostly good. Everybody said that it was easier to deal with as you can follow as many blogs as you want as long as they’re on the site itself. I’ve had it for two weeks. It is a lot easier to work, once you figure things out. I’ve found a lot more blogs and busy reading my favorite blogs too. This is a list of blogs I’ve been able to read with some ease now. If you’re not following these blogs I suggest you do so! A little bit of a warning, when you make a Bloglovin account, that “saving” button becomes your best friend.
- Zoe London – I put Zoe first because I think she is an awesome woman! I’ve been following her on Twitter for a while, but only been reading her blog posts and watching her vlogs for like two months. She’s a London-based blogger, that talks about fashion, beauty, lifestyle, etc. I consider this pretty blue/lime haired lady one of the bigger bloggers. I try not to rate bloggers but if content is out of this world than sometimes it kind of happens on accident. I love how she’s very honest with her posts and she has an amazing fashion sense too!
- Hello Miss Jordan – I found Miss Jordan during a blog chat, I had posted a Disney tag and she was one of two Disney addicts I found that day. She is another UK and likes to talk about beauty, lifestyle, food, travel and anything Disney on her blog. I think the first post of hers I read was food related, her pictures were insane! My stomach didn’t want to stop growling even after I stopped reading! She also hosts a blogger chat on Twitter. It’s called #crazybloggers and it starts at 7pm GMT (2pm EST) and it’s blog chat that I love to be apart of because we’re allowed to be as free with our thoughts as we want, just no drama!
- Jasmine Catches Butterflies – Jadirah is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger all the way from Pakistan. I just absolutely adore her! She is so sweet and a hardcore Backstreet Boys fan. We literally spent a whole blog chat talking about BSB, is that bad? I am happy that I made a Bloglovin account, so I can keep up with her posts more than I’ve been! She recently nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award, but I’ve already been nominated for it. I felt very blessed that she had done that and it starts out my new year on a high note! To repay her I thought I’d include her in this post!
- See Me No CP – Michelle is a new blogger to the scene, but she’s rising high and fast! In school you kind of have different cliques that you always hung out in from day in to day out. Well, luckily for me I was never in just one group. I was in so many that I lost count after I finished my last year. I had so many because I could mesh with different types of people, but it was so difficult to get me to be more involved in the disabled community. Out of the three boys, I was the only girl. So I learned early on to be my own person but still think of the four of us as a whole. Anyways, I never had a girlfriend that was in a wheelchair like me. In recent years, I’ve been trying to create friendships with women and girls with disabilities. That’s why I absolutely LOVE talking to both Michelle and Sara from Bloo ‘n’ Stuff. However, back to the blogging part of this whole post. Michelle is a lifestyle blogger. She wants to create a more aware environment to her readers. She’s another blogger that has nominated me for The Versatile Blogger award and like above, I’m not doing it but I thought I’d return the favor like this.