Look what’s back!!
The last time I did one of these posts was in March, that seems like a really long time ago actually! I really miss doing these posts but I’ll be honest when I made my Bloglovin account at the beginning of the year, I didn’t think I would basically follow every blog in sight. I still do Twitter blog sprees too so I’ve been seeing a lot more posts than I probably should and I think I got too overwhelmed picking and choosing blogs to share on this series.
- Sarah In Wonderland – This girl is such a sweetie, like seriously! I have really appericated her friendship in the last couple of months. It’s kind of weird but interesting that we even became friends in the first place. We join the SpoonieSpeak chats on Fridays, sometimes she even hosts them! She has quite a few invisible disabilities but somehow we instantly clicked. As much as I wish she slept better at night, I do like our chats. Late afternoons for me, but really late night for her! She of course, lives on the opposite side of the world. She mainly talks about health, beauty and lifestyle topics. I usually read her disability posts than her other posts, but she has an amazing blog overall!
- Cardigan Jezebel – Meggan is another sweetie and I am a bit envious of her because she lives in Ireland at the moment. So imagine all of the gorgeous fall pictures for a second! She is a fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blogger. I really look forward to her blog posts, mainly the lifestyle posts, but I’m starting to like more of her fashion posts. Another feature she’s been talking about more is her obsession with hair dye. So far I haven’t guessed one damned color right!
- Heroine In Heels – Laura is one my favorite food/travel bloggers out there. If I could I would literally do a whole list of my favorite travel bloggers ever, you all would understand my wanderlust in a heartbeat! She talks about other topics too, like fashion and does reviews on restaurants, clubs, etc so if you read those posts before you’ve had anything to eat, you’ll be 10x more hungry than you first started out trust me!
I suck at keeping at routines, especially if they are blog related! At least you get these posts once a month. My other series that is similar to this one is officially on hiatus because apparently I only watch four YouTube channels daily. I’ve been trying to find more new blogs and get myself to read them daily, but it’s not that simple. Luckily, recently I’ve done just that! Hell, I even updated my blogroll again of blogs I actually read, maybe not daily but weekly! Hopefully you like these next selection of blogs. If you haven’t read or follow these blogs, of course I highly suggest you do so!
- Nevena Krstic – Nevena is a lifestyle blogger from the UK. She talks about general life topics, does outfit of the day, DIY, and food posts as well. I found her blog while on Twitter, ever once in a while I go through other bloggers “following” tab and she was one of the bloggers I found and kept over time! In the short time we’ve known each other, we’ve talked quite a bit. She’s very sweet! Super gorgeous too!
- Our Wolf Song – Kathryn runs a mental health blog, very different from the normal blogs that I think everybody follows on a daily basis! When I found her blog and Twitter, we instantly became friends. She even started doing Lillie McFerrin’s Five Sentence Fiction word wring prompts during our first day we started talking! We’ve established this quite a few times already that we basically have the same music tastes and we can go from composer Hans Zimmer to Hollywood Undead after one finishes. Glad I’m not the only one who can do that! She’s also very sweet and friendly to anyone!
- Faye Olivia – Faye is a beauty, fashion, and lifestyle blogger. I mostly read her lifestyle posts and her travel posts. Her pictures are beautiful! I found her on Facebook, while I was searching for more blogs to “like” on Facebook which I’ll say was a terrible disaster! I think I added over 45+ blog pages that day and since you only get to see about 10 of them, including the ones you’ve already liked in the past, you don’t get to see them all on your dashboard. For some odd reason, Faye’s blog was one of the ones that I couldn’t stop thinking about, it might have something to do with the fact I was a little obsessed with her name. Well, one day after months of only seeing her posts every once in a while I finally had a few and attempted to find them on Twitter, she was one of like two I found and she’s never came off it since! So now that I follow her blog on Bloglovin I never miss a post so that’s even better!
- SilverSpoon London – Angie is one of my newer bloggers I’ve been following lately! I’m usually okay with being a broke person/blogger, there’s nothing really wrong with that! Every once in a while, I like to see explore my expensive tastes in a safe way! SilverSpoon London is a luxury lifestyle, food and travel blog from of course London! I am really in love with this blog! It has been a real joy reading and looking at her pictures of everything! Don’t be surprised if you spend an hour on her blog because you will be dreaming of the food and all the places she’s been to. Just a warning!
I can’t believe I haven’t done this until now. I’ll be honest, I haven’t been reading any new blogs this month. It’s just been the same old, same old even though I follow like over 600 blogs on my Bloglovin account. I think I like saving them than reading honestly. I’ve been so into watching vlogs lately that reading my favorite and new blogs has been put on the back burner. I hate it, but that is what’s happening at the moment. Speaking of vlogs, next week will be the my favorite Vloggers for this month! If you’re not following any of these I suggest you do so!
- The Stylish Confessions – Malu is Dutch fashion and beauty blogger. I hate to say this, but I didn’t find her blog first. I found her funny One Direction edits on YouTube, but it lead me to find her Twitter AND then her blog! First off, I love her name. Malu. I love her, she’s so beautiful! Everytime she does posts about her outfits, you wish you could have everything she’s wearing plus a closet big enough for all those clothes! Mine, unfortunately isn’t enough for anything she wears! I think her celebrity twin is Olivia Wilde.
- Dear Ms. Leigh – Rachael is originally from England, but she’s been living in Michigan. Just a little ways from me! She is a lifestyle blogger that loves to talk about vintage, food, books, and being an expat. She is incredibly sweet and we’ve had quite a few good chats on Twitter every now and then.
- Girl VS. Globe – Sabina is a travel blogger, and I’ve got to say I don’t focus my attention on travel bloggers on here a lot. I don’t know why because I love them just as much as my lifestyle bloggers. Anyways, this girl is like a couple of years younger than me but she acts a lot older than I thought she was, which usually happens! She does a lot of other posts that are relating to traveling, like budgeting for trips. She also writes about topics relating to life too! I love how she just packs up and goes to another place and blogs about it. I would LOVE to do that someday, but I know the wheelchair will get in the way of that.
- Starla Says – I have to say this. Monday I posted on my Twitter that I was planning on doing this post and asked who wanted to be included, usually nobody answers me and I get maybe a couple of favorites and that’s it, but Mariah wrote me back and of course, I gotta include her! I found her blog as part of the end of a blog chat a few months ago. She is so sweet! She’s from London, and mostly blogs about lifestyle and healthy living!
I’ve finally made myself a damn Bloglovin account. It has been a frustrating time to keep with my ever-growing amount of blog links on both my blog roll and on my Twitter. I like to go on following sprees on Twitter for new blogs. My normal way was getting me by, but as I kept “favoriting” different posts and links on Twitter to make sure to visit their sites, I would always be late with RTing the link! I’ve heard a lot of different things about Bloglovin, mostly good. Everybody said that it was easier to deal with as you can follow as many blogs as you want as long as they’re on the site itself. I’ve had it for two weeks. It is a lot easier to work, once you figure things out. I’ve found a lot more blogs and busy reading my favorite blogs too. This is a list of blogs I’ve been able to read with some ease now. If you’re not following these blogs I suggest you do so! A little bit of a warning, when you make a Bloglovin account, that “saving” button becomes your best friend.
- Zoe London – I put Zoe first because I think she is an awesome woman! I’ve been following her on Twitter for a while, but only been reading her blog posts and watching her vlogs for like two months. She’s a London-based blogger, that talks about fashion, beauty, lifestyle, etc. I consider this pretty blue/lime haired lady one of the bigger bloggers. I try not to rate bloggers but if content is out of this world than sometimes it kind of happens on accident. I love how she’s very honest with her posts and she has an amazing fashion sense too!
- Hello Miss Jordan – I found Miss Jordan during a blog chat, I had posted a Disney tag and she was one of two Disney addicts I found that day. She is another UK and likes to talk about beauty, lifestyle, food, travel and anything Disney on her blog. I think the first post of hers I read was food related, her pictures were insane! My stomach didn’t want to stop growling even after I stopped reading! She also hosts a blogger chat on Twitter. It’s called #crazybloggers and it starts at 7pm GMT (2pm EST) and it’s blog chat that I love to be apart of because we’re allowed to be as free with our thoughts as we want, just no drama!
- Jasmine Catches Butterflies – Jadirah is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger all the way from Pakistan. I just absolutely adore her! She is so sweet and a hardcore Backstreet Boys fan. We literally spent a whole blog chat talking about BSB, is that bad? I am happy that I made a Bloglovin account, so I can keep up with her posts more than I’ve been! She recently nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award, but I’ve already been nominated for it. I felt very blessed that she had done that and it starts out my new year on a high note! To repay her I thought I’d include her in this post!
- See Me No CP – Michelle is a new blogger to the scene, but she’s rising high and fast! In school you kind of have different cliques that you always hung out in from day in to day out. Well, luckily for me I was never in just one group. I was in so many that I lost count after I finished my last year. I had so many because I could mesh with different types of people, but it was so difficult to get me to be more involved in the disabled community. Out of the three boys, I was the only girl. So I learned early on to be my own person but still think of the four of us as a whole. Anyways, I never had a girlfriend that was in a wheelchair like me. In recent years, I’ve been trying to create friendships with women and girls with disabilities. That’s why I absolutely LOVE talking to both Michelle and Sara from Bloo ‘n’ Stuff. However, back to the blogging part of this whole post. Michelle is a lifestyle blogger. She wants to create a more aware environment to her readers. She’s another blogger that has nominated me for The Versatile Blogger award and like above, I’m not doing it but I thought I’d return the favor like this.
Christmas is coming soon! Like, really soon! It’s insane, because you know that means it’ll be January 1st and 2015 after that. Of course, we have a couple of more weeks until that does happen, so let’s just stay in the present, shall we? It’s another end of a week and Friday’s are better with three things: a good paycheck, booze, and new blogs to read! Let’s be honest, these would be awesome for any part of the week. I just thought it would make more sense on a Friday than say a Tuesday. These blogs selected below I only follow on Facebook. Well, except three of them, but I see their pictures and stuff they’d feature on their Facebook. I feel like I’m a secret groupie for these blogs because I don’t really talk to their owners as I normally would if I follow them on Twitter. People say Facebook isn’t the perfect way to promote your blog posts anymore because of the new policy, but there are a few that I do see quite frequently so they’ve become new favorites of mine that I want to share with you. So if you don’t already follow these blogs, I’d suggest you do. Enjoy!
- Living Boldly – First off. I love this blog! The owner is Meagan, (whoohoo to another Me(a)g(h)an!) and she is gorgeous! Not even kidding! She lives in Canada, which explains the cold/snow pictures she’s been posting on her Facebook lately.
We haven’t had much snow here. She is a fashion, lifestyle blogger. Of course I mostly read her lifestyle posts more, but I have been reading her fashion ones a little bit lately. She has some really good content, her pictures are as beautiful too. She does some travel post every once in a while too, they are really fun to read too!
- Being Little – Lyzi and Meagan were “liked” at the same time, because at the beginning I used to get confused between them. You can’t blame me, considering both blogs have the same two letters, just backwards. I can’t be the only one who’s been easily confused! If I am, I’m the only one who’s admitted it. Anyways, Lyzi is from Bristol, UK and is a fashion, lifestyle blogger too! She started sharing her artwork on her blog, kind of like me in the beginning of mine. I love this blog so much. It’s so cute and simple.
- Alina Ermilova – Alina is a “newer” blogger I’ve been following lately. I actually follow her and Lyzi on Twitter, as well as their Facebook pages. I found Alina on Twitter, but I like following her on Facebook more as I can see her pictures and posts better on there. Alina is a beauty, fashion, and lifestyle blogger. She does talk about DIY, food, and posts inspiring quotes on her blog as well. I actually found her last weekend, so I haven’t actually like “talked” to her yet. I have read a few of her posts though. I feel like I could be reading her blog a lot as time goes on, even the other two blogs!