So I’ve been blogging for what will be seven years in October, but it wasn’t until recently that I’ve been doing a lot of other work for different websites other than my own. And I’ve seen quite a few bloggers have a section like a disclaimer, press, and policy area that explains what they’re willing to do as far as guest posts, sponsorship, and reviews on their blogs. I’m not at a point where I’m ready to be sent things to be review (like physical things) or sponsorship yet, but I am open to doing some guest spots. If you are looking for a guest blogger, you can send me an email at email@example.com.
Let’s talk about what I can do to add a little spice to your blog or site! I will need time to write up the post, I usually like a week or two to get everything ready and so I’m not rushing to get things finished. Again, I’m only LOOKING FOR WRITING OPPORTUNITIES!
- Disability – Anything that goes with disability! Ex: fashion, DIY, photography, etc.
- Lifestyle – Mostly life lessons or advice!
- DIY – Easy projects. No sewing or knitting!
- Music – ONLY if your music is on Spotify and/or YouTube! I usually do album, EP and music video reviews on Tuesday and Thursdays!
As far as talking about an actual press pack, if you need some resources of the work I’ve done! I’ve gathered as much in the last three years for other bloggers and digital magazines!
- Millydaydreams – Staying Humble!
- The Life Of A Thinker – Breaking Into The US Music Scene!
- So About What I Said – Americans With Disabilities Act: “People With Disabilities Can Be Independent If They’re Willing To Work For It”
- Our Wolf Song – Writing Playlist 2016!
- Disability Horizons – Disability and Sex: Making “The Chat” Easier
- Disability Horizons – Finding Your Passion
- Disability Horizons – Attitude Is Everything: Introducing Gloves To Revolutionize Disability And Music
- Disability Horizons – Disability and Music: Interview with Ally Craig of The Bug Prentice
- Disability Horizons – Disability and Music: Interview with Dean Rodney of The Fish Police
- Disability Horizons – We’re Not All Excited About The Paralympics and Here’s Why
- Disability Horizons – ME and me: Making Films About Disability To Raise Awareness
- Disability Horizons – Disability and Music: Disabled Musician Paul Hawkins in the Spotlight
- Disability Horizons – Arthrogryposis Awareness Day: Have You Heard Of It Before?
- Disability Horizons – Can Photography Change Societies’ View of Disabled People?
- Disability Horizons – We’re Not All Excited About The Paralympic Games and Here’s Why
- Disability Horizons – Rio 2016 Paralympics: Top 10 Female Paralympians
- Disability Horizons – Rio 2016 Paralympics: Top 10 Men Paralympians
- Bloggeration Magazine – Making The Perfect Playlist
- Bloggeration Magazine – Why You Should Do Outfit Of The Day Posts (now on here!)
- Bloggeration Magazine – How Adapting Is Surviving
- The History Of Royal Women – Katherine and Joan: Being Deaf in the Medieval Ages