I’m back again for one of these list type of posts! I actually enjoyed working on the 10 Things I Love About Spring post. Again, I got the idea from fellow blogger Dorkface as she put up a list of different blog post ideas and this was one I took from the whole thing!
It’s very hard to list everything I love about autumn, or “fall” as everybody keeps telling me. I’m friends with too many European people and they say “autumn” so get off my back! I can call it whatever I want! I mean, they both mean the same thing! Anyways, if I wish I could do more than just ten things, because that’s how much I love this season! Since I only put ten for spring, I’m going to keep it that way!
1. The slow process of the leaves changing colors!
2. Our cats getting their thick, winter fur! (I know that’s weird, but I happen to love it!)
4. Watching action movies!
5. The overwhelming smell of cinnamon and apples!
6. Kids and babies dressing up to go trick-or-treating
7. Reading thick books
8. Football games!
9. DIY projects with my nana!
10. My birthday!
So what are you looking forward to the most about fall?