Merry Christmas to me! I was nominated by the lovely blogger Rebekah Koontz! She’s so sweet! She gave a long comment on one of my previous blog posts last week and left this at the end for me. I recently found her on Twitter after scrolling through the many RT accounts for bloggers. She seemed to like the cats and I think I freaked her out when she found out I do everything with my feet. Which I love to freak people out anyways, so all that did for me was make me smile. I know I’m weird!
The RULES of the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
- I think I’ve done too many of these award thingys, because I’m starting to lose facts about me.
- I have a strong obsession over bluesy-rock music, like Orianthi from her album, “Heaven In This Hell.”
- My mom got these black and grey skull napkins on my birthday. Haven’t opened them and probably won’t.
- I’ve never been able to feed myself any kind of soup, but this year I have and even though I miss not having my mom or dad feeding and watching TV with me I still like knowing I can do it on my own now.
- I’m a huge dork. I bought an English flag shirt from Journey’s and a Captain America shirt from Hot Topic two weeks, with my own money but I have to wait until Christmas morning.
- I’m still pretty sure that either that I or my dad will get up at the butt crack of dawn Christmas morning even if my mom and Blondie don’t want to. If it’s happened the last few years, it’ll happen again!
- I will be happy when I finally get to watch season three of Sons Of Anarchy. It’s been seven months and I’m going through some major Jax Teller withdrawals!
Bloggers I nominate: