Sorry for the last two weeks of new posts. Everytime I went to do one or had time to do it I ended up forgetting about it altogether. This time I’m listing bloggers that I’ve been thinking about and I’ve got to say, that never happens! I never think about what could be another person’s blog post. I’m also listing bloggers that have decided to follow me or send me their links lately. I’m thinking of creating next Friday’s the same way so if you don’t follow my Twitter already, you might be selected in next week’s blog post! Even though I’m doing it this way, I still want it to be fully about other bloggers and sharing the love for each one! I love promoting bloggers and I don’t do it to earn anything back. I just want to be nice and make somebody smile. People seem to like these posts and I want to continue to make them happy! If you’re not already following these blogs you should right away!
- Jasmin Charlotte – This pretty little lady added me on both Twitter and followed me on my blog I think a week or so ago. I love her blog. It’s so simple and cute! She talks about beauty, her travels, and different health posts! She’s a sweetheart and she takes some pretty pictures. She’s got a thing for science too, so that’s a very interesting and unique twist to her. She’s the first that I’ve seen that actually talks about science in her posts, especially if it’s about beauty too!
- Buffalo Girl – There are just sometimes where I regret being so open about everything about myself, but then again I wouldn’t be the way I am today and none of my readers would know about my disability and such. This lady chose to do blogging anonymous. I give her major props about that honestly! She’s also pretty new to the blogging world too so I thought I’d help with promoting her blog! She blogs her life and Buffalo, New York! I’ve never wanted to go to NY in my life but she kind of makes me want to go!
- Lily Kate – Last week when I got to do a blogger chat, a certain blogger sent her link to me and from the time the page finally loaded, I honestly didn’t want to leave. It was like really professional looking but simple and girly! I was impressed! The fact that she’s a very wide variety blogger, which makes me kind of selective to what I read, but that’s okay! Something that I really like about her is that she’s a teenage blogger but since acts and looks like an adult makes her kind of relatable to me.
- Ballet Dance Fitness – I’ve heard of ballet, well any kind of dancing is good for working out. My sister loves to do Zumba as her workouts, for me I’m a good ole Just Dance dancer. I do all of the hand movements with my feet and I still feel like I could pass out by the end of the song! Natasha is a former ballet dancer, but she’s been teaching classes and now wants to share fitness and lifestyle posts with both dancers and non-dancers, which makes me very happy for my inner dancer self!
- Little Miss Katy – Everyone likes those blogs that from the time everything loads and that first post is there waiting for you top read it, you have a new favorite blog! On Wednesday, I was apart of the lifestyle blogger (lblogger) chat and at the end this blogger was nice enough to send me her link and I’m so glad she did! Her blog is girly, but simple and cute! It doesn’t take a lot to impress me and I like to keep things simple. Katy seems to be really sweet and I can’t wait to keep up with her blog posts!