So this year has been filled with so many things. Family gatherings, tons of laughter, and many more stories created this year. Some of them I still remember and there are some I don’t, but I’m thinking that’s probably good thing. This year was my second year going to Barnes and Noble for my birthday. Except this time we went to the Barnes and Noble at my sister’s school. I had been there before during Parents weekend and it was very crowded because everybody was there too. It looked massive from the loads of people around, but when we went back in November. I was stunned to find the place looked smaller from going to the one where we live. This year we actually remembered to bring a list. I kept a short list of books in my phone. I spent like a half hour looking around trying to find at least one of the books on my list. They didn’t have any of them. I did find two books that I did consider buying instead. I found the awesome cover that I saw in the crowds last September. I was sad that the summary wasn’t as interesting as the cover made it out to be. I definitely regret not being The Tudors book like I should have.
I have read a little bit less than I wanted to this year. This list of books I’m about share with you, seems like a medium size list, but every book wasn’t back to back like the ones a year ago. I think we can say that I have a favorite author since she’s had more than one book come up on there. Olivia Cunning is the author of the Sinners On Tour series. I first read the first book of the series Backstage Pass at the end of last year and loved it so much that I literally took advantage of the sale yesterday and bought Hot Ticket which actually came out this year! If I complete this book I’ll only have to read Wicked Beat and Sinners At The Atlar. If I can complete this series I will feel accomplished. I’ve been thinking of doing something a little different in the new year. I saw somebody talk about being apart of a to z book challenge and I’ve been thinking of taking part in a similar challenge too. I probably won’t do it, but for the books I wanted to read that I already had selected in the challenge I really want to read, so I might through those separately.
The Books I Read In 2013:
- Nobody’s Angel (Rescue Me #2) by Kallypso Masters
- Afflicted (Battlescars II) by Sophie Monroe
- Diary Of A Wanted Woman by Donnee Patrese
- Rock My Bed by Michelle A. Valentine (Michelle followed me on Twitter)
- Maelyn (The Nine Princesses Novellas) by Anita Valle
- Her Mad Matter by Marie Hall
- Try Me by Olivia Cunning
- Battlescars: A Rock & Roll Romance by Sophie Monroe (I got two replies from Sophie on Facebook this year!)
- The Secret Diary Of A Princess: A Novel of Marie Antoinette by Melanie Clegg
- Music Of The Heart by Katie Ashley (Katie replied to me on a tweet)
- Releasing Kate (Power and Pain) Book One by Cyna Kade
- Double Time by Olivia Cunning
- Rock Hard by Olivia Cunning