I got nominated for another award! This time it’s for Dragon’s Loyalty Award. I was nominated by fellow blogger and reader of this blog, Glynis!! Which according to her, the Dragon’s Loyalty Award is a combination of both The Versatile Blogger Award and The Very Inspiring Blog Award. I honestly think that is the coolest thing ever! I follow her on Twitter and her blog and I love her posts, poems and she does almost the same of the writing challenges as me. I am very happy and honored she included me to be nominated for this award. So thank you again dear!
Now with anything there are rules:
1. Display the Award on your site
2. Announce it with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present 15 awards to deserving Bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them to the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I have to amend these rules, because those I follow didn’t accept awards or have so many they don’t need or want any more. Plus what 7 things about me will interest anyone.
7 interesting things about me (pulling teeth)
1. I have 11 drawings I’ve made from 2010-2012 and they were all done with my feet.
2. I have read over 40+ books since high school and I think I’ve only hated three and funny enough, I read (or tried to read) those books after I graduated from high school.
3. My favorite decades are 1920-40s, but I also have a obsession with the 1700s and 1800s too.
4. I love to recycle things like wipe boxes, and reuse them to store little things like hair bows, cords, and etc. I haven’t done it long and it’s still a mystery of how it got started, because nobody in my family recycles anything except maybe water bottles.
5. Whenever I had/have a crush on someone, if they are single, they usually get put on my infamous list of wishful “loves” but once I found out they have a girlfriend or a wife. They get taken off the list rather quickly and thats celebrities included too.
6. I did NOT like Fifty Shades Of Grey series, but I think I will watch the first movie to just watch it.
7. When I was in the third grade I got to take home a cockroach. While when my sister got to take home an albimo rat by the name of “Pepper.”
6 Amazing Bloggers
Well that’s it! Now back to your local reading!