Today is Friday, it’s also the last day of September. It would be a nice day to hear “Wake Me Up When September Ends” by Green Day right about now. Instead I’m listening to “Been To Hell” by Hollywood Undead. I’ve been up since around 9 or 9:30am. Dad came in my room to take me to the bathroom before he went into town this morning. I probably got around five hours of sleep last night. My mom got less than me, but that’s understandable. After dad left, I got up and went on Twitter and Facebook. Realized that I forgot to grab a few things from my first Facebook before I deleted it last weekend. Including my drawing my friend did for me. Definitely need to keep that for sure. I reactivated that sucker again, and saved that picture and a few others. However, now that it’s windy here our internet wants to be a jerk and not work. So now I have both accounts open and I hope people don’t get confused.
I’ve been at my grandparent’s house most of the morning. Had lunch with them and my mom. My mom did some errands for them, but waiting to do the rest tomorrow when she’s got Emily with her to help. Mom went to the library earlier and got books for all three of us. She got four, and my sister and I got two. I have two by the same author and I don’t see myself getting through either one in a week like I did with Bristol’s book. I have Patricia McCormick’s books “Cut” and “Sold.” I was on Barnes & Nobles last month and found “Sold” and wanted to read it. “Cut” wasn’t on my list at first, mom found it and ordered it. What the hell though? I started reading that one first, just to see if it’s worth it.
Tonight is the Homecoming game for Football. I don’t know why I’m so excited for tonight. It’s just another game with a meaning. To me it’s another lonely night watching a sport game that I don’t understand. I should shut up because at least I’m getting out of the house. If it’s boring, then I’ll make my rounds but I’ll probably be disappointed by all the people who don’t want to talk to me and ignoring me the whole time. Hell, even smiling won’t work on these people anymore. Last weekend was funny though, the cheerleaders had Cheer Clinic for the little girls. This little girl at the game was at her mom’s leg not wanting to cheer and I went to smile and she gave me the most serious, frown I’ve ever seen in my life. It was priceless!
I’ve been a type of person that tries to make everybody happy. I will do anything in my power to get something to smile or laugh when they have a bad day. I’d rather do an all-nighter to save someone’s life or make it better than their day was. That’s just who I am. I’m a very understanding person. I care for everybody and try to help in anyway I can.
I’m also the type of person who forgives people. I’ve been pretty good about not holding guarges for too long. Some I just can’t seem to get over and then they’re some that are not worthy to keep anymore. I’ve been told to forgive people, by adults who haven’t even forgiven people who changed a part in their life. If you did something or they did to change your views on something, then that can teach you something. You learn from it, and then you move on. Simple as that.
I tend to give out more chances than two. Sometimes I give out three and I play it out like Baseball. There a lot of people in my life that I have given out more chances than anybody else. If you don’t give yourself or other people more chances than you lose a lot more than you gain. You lose a part of you whenever you give up on somerthing or someone. It could be good or bad. If it’s something you know or anybody else knows that’s not right than give them a chance to prove you wrong.
I give out advice a lot. Sometimes I don’t pay attention. believe, or do anything that I tell other people because of one known common fact. I’m stubborn. To one of my Twitter friends made me realize that what I did in high school to like me or notice me, was dumb. However now I can tell somebody who is going through that stage of wanting a guy to notice her to just relax and not over-think and make sure they don’t do what I did. It’s like their my kids. This is what I’d probably tell my kids. Just be yourself, stay confident, and DO NOT let anybody tell you different.
All you need in life is faith, some courage, and a way to get you out of misery when you’ve messed up something. Music was always my form of treatment. Nowadays, I use anything funny. Mostly Blue Collar Comedy Tour and Jeff Dunham. They work, trust me. If you’re in a jam and want to find ways to relieve it. I’m sure your family and friends will help you. If you don’t have anybody, click on my little “t” or “f” for my Twitter and Facebook. Tell me what’s going on, and I’ll go from there. Three things before I go and leave this post. Relax. Breathe. Go For It.
It’s the second to last day of this month of September. Yesterday was the day where I actually got to hear “Wake Me Up When September Ends” by Green Day. I was hoping this month would go by fast and almost gave up on my vow on myself to not be so depressed this month. I almost made it another dark month. Since it won’t be over until Saturday, I have until tomorrow to keep up my happiness, even though I’m slowly dying inside.
I wasn’t as depressed as I woke up this morning, but after looking around my room. It’s reminding me of good times I had with friends here. My mind obviously misses the good times too. Everything I tried to do in here still exists and everything I don’t want to miss still floats around in my head. I’ve got a picture on my floor that needs to be in another room. I’m listening to “Nobody’s Home” by Avril Lavigne, and even singing to it. It reflects my life right now. It’s so true for me.
I need another good day or night. I thought since both Linkin Park and The Vampire Diaries were going to be on my TV screen I was going to have a good day. Not looking like it. Maybe around 5 I’ll start to perk up because of Mad About You. I just need something good. A surprise that’s good to just take everything that’s bugging me away.
Its one of those rare days when both Linkin Park and The Vampire Diaries end up playing on the same day on my TV screen. One of my favorites on the DVD is “No More Sorrow” and the one that is playing right now, “Pushing Me Away.” Both are the best of the whole show in my opinion. Even though I haven’t been to a Linkin Park concert…yet. I’m not going to dwell that their concerts are over. They could still release their new album next year and freak all of us out. Anyways, I didn’t have intentions of talking about Linkin Park but obviously my feet just couldn’t help themselves. Blame it on the toes!
Last night I went to the Powder Puff Football game. Since last Friday’s football game sucked and I was pissed off at everybody that I have ever talked to, I didn’t expect to have a good time but I was going to be happy that I was getting out of the house. Even though my mom is sick she still managed to get both my sister and I out there so we can watch the girl’s play. I was somewhat excited, because I was getting the chance to see one of my friends I haven’t seen since the summer after I graduated from high school. She played last night and despite kind of rooting between the Junior’s (because my sister’s a Junior) and the Senior’s (because of my friend) they ended playing up against each other of who won this year. It was the Junior’s that won it.
So that happened last night. I only made two rounds, one with my sister and the other to go find my sister. By the last game against the first winning teams, I talked to two girls that I graduated with. Brittany and Emily. I didn’t talk much to Brittany, but Emily and I had a WHOLE conversation. Nice relieve, especially since I don’t normally talk to her much and haven’t see her either. She’s one crazy girl, but so fun to be around. I need to watch LMFAO’s music video to “Sexy And I Know It” according to her it’s pretty hilarious. Definitely going to have to watch that later.
This is a wonderful question. I am loving having all these amazing friends all over the world. They are sweet and very bold people. So after thinking for an hour, even though it was an easy answer but I’d rather free international travel for life. I want to travel and that would make my life just a little easier. Because I wouldn’t actually have to worry about purchasing a plane ticket all the time. I’d just have to worry about my wheelchair, rods, bags, and wherever I’m going and hoping they are handicapped accesible. I don’t think I could do the “one free trip” because that would drive me crazy, and not cool.
Television these days are either so serious or have a reason to be on the air. Some like, Teen Mom or 16 & Pregnant had a purpose at the beginning to be on the air and now it’s like they want to be make teengers pregnant or they think if they get pregnant they can get on TV. It’s just wrong all over the place. Some shows are very inpisring like, “Switched At Birth” it’s about these two girls who recently found out they were switched when they were born. One girl is deaf and the other isn’t. It’s very different from some shows that are on the air now, but very inspiring since apparently babies get switched a lot.
Some shows are just all around hilarious too, those are the ones I usually go for. Despite the few mysterious and competition shows that I’ve gotten stuck to lately. The funny shows are my all-time favorite shows to watch. I know it says, “these days” but I’m going to do an all time funny shows on television.
- Full House – Full House has to be on this list. It was cute, had a purpose, and it was funny to watch. I think I liked when DJ, Stephanie, and Michelle were younger better. When Stephannie and Michelle were itty-bitty and their lines were crazy and adorable. Michelle’s “You got it dude!” and Stephanie’s “How rude.” I’m not just talking about the kids though. Uncle Joey and Jesse had some funny lines too. Uncle Joey’s impressions of Popeye would make me smile all the time. I think the girls kind of overshadowed them at times.
- The Cosby Show – Oh my gosh! The Cosby Show was a great show to watch and still is! When I’m not in the mood to watch one of my shows or anything else that’s on and The Cosby Show is on I’ll watch it. Rudy and Olivia were my favorite kids on the show. Rudy’s sassy but yet bossy charm with her boyfriend Bud. Olivia’s cute little smile but sassy tone about things. I love the episode when it’s their grandparents anniversary and they are sitting in the living room. Cliff turns on this old jazz song and the family comes down the stairs and starts lip-sncying to it and Rudy does her “BABY!” part. Gets me everytime!
- Home Improvemt – Yes, I’m putting this show on here. Tim Allen made a fool out of himself all the time and it was just hilarious. His character would try so hard to fix things but it would end in diseaster. I loved Mr. Wilson. His knowledge and wisdom was crazy, but a good balance to the show. The kids were funny as hell. Johnathon Taylor Thomas was a cutie pie, and of course I had a crush on him. He was the funny kid of the bunch.
- Mad About You – I have to add this, because for one I actually grew up on this show. It was just amazing! I know I already have a post about this so I’ll keep it short. Besides Paul and Jamie I did love everybody else on the cast. I think Mark and Lisa were my favorites though. They put were out there and crazy, but in a good way. I love the episode when Paul and Jamie are filming themselves for Paul’s work and Lisa comes in obviously not knowing there’s cameras at every angle of their apartment. She comes in and talks about her love/personal life and wants to borrow a shirt of Jamie’s and both are trying to get Lisa’s attention because Paul was still filming and Lisa was wearing a robe, she takes it off not only in front of Paul but also a camera pointing right at her. Priceless.
- Friends – Friends ruled the 90’s. Thank god for Nick At Nite for bringing them back for everybody who does all-nighters. I loved all the romance, even though I hate real love. I loved Ross and Rachel as a couple, but now that I’m starting to get back into now I actually liked Rachel and Joey more. It’s weird actually but I do. Monica and Chandler was amazing together too! Phoebe and Joey were the funny ones, and yet the most caring ones out of the bunch.
- Whose Line Is It Anyways? – This show was awesome! ABC Family is generous enough to reair it on there at midnight. I watch it everytime I feel like it and remember. My favorites are Wayne, Colin, and Ryan. If you haven’t yet. Go on YouTube and watch their bloopers. Oh my god! You’ll get a even bigger laugh out of the bloopers than the actual show. I still think they should have continues it.
- The Nanny – Fran Drescher is an amazing lady, plus she’s also very funny. I loved The Nanny! Still do. It deserves to be on this list. Especially on one of my lucky numbers. I was watching it last weekend and I was actually thinking and agreeing with an comment someone had left me on my past post about The Nanny. Niles and C.C. should have had a show of their own, but I think since they were married and expecting a child together it wouldn’t be exactly the same with them bricking back and forth.
- Reba – Reba was a show I started watching when we were living at my nana’s a few years back. My nana liked it a lot and not too long afterwards the rest of us got into it as well. It was a caring, adorable and ditzy kind of show. Cheyenne and Van were the best ever. JoAnna Garcia played “Cheyenne” and she was a ditzy, caring blonde. Steve Howry played “Van” he was the football player who gets Cheyenne pregnant during their senior year of high school and he’s just hilarious, but yet very sensitive in the later seasons.
- Everybody Loves Raymond – I know I also did a post this too. Everybody Loves Raymond was a good show to watch. It would scare the living hell out of all the newlywed couples to make sure they don’t move close their in-laws. If my in-laws were like Frank and Marie, I’d be filing for divorce even before the relationship got that serious, but I’d love to have a brother-in-law like Robert anyday.
- Two And A Half Men – This has to be on my list. I got everybody into it and the new season started last week so that just makes everything that much better. Charlie Sheen maybe not be on the show anymore, but I think Ashton Kutcher would be awesome on it. I watched the first episode of the season last weekend and loved it. Alan is my favorite character besides Breta. Oh my god! She’s a hoot! I liked the episodes when Jake was younger. He was more funny back then. They always give the kids the good lines even though Breta might have him beat.
Since starting up my new Facebook two days ago, and hooking up my Twitter to my phone I’ve been thinking about how freeing it feels to be done with people who forget about you. I’ve only had two people try and add me from my original account. I clicked “no” on both because only I’m adding the people. If I add you, you’re very lucky. So far I’ve kind of lost my way of only adding family and Twitter friends, but I had to add the few others because two reasons. 1) Three girls actually do talk to me and I knew I wanted them on my new one. 2) I had a few of my sister’s friends because they are sweet to me and I can’t deny them.
When I was adding stuff on my profile on my facebook I thought about things I wanted to change from my original facebook. Like, less pages. Already not doing that. Despite having over 44 pages already. I think I have a lot more than that. Especially on my “Music” part. I knew I’d be screwed there. So I thought about something else I wanted to make sure I had on this one that I didn’t have on my last one. I even asked my mom if I could add it on my original but she told me no, well since this is my new one and totally my own choice I added it. I haven’t felt bad putting it there, and I don’t really care if some people want me to change it because I’m not. If you’re wondering what I added, it was “women” on my Interested In column. I like both, and with my past with waiting for a guy and their stubborn selves I just need to see.
I think that maybe the reason why I feel so free. I’m not hiding, well I still am hiding from a few people. Not everybody has figured out that I made another account and deleted the other two for good. I kind of regret the fact I deleted them without saving all my Picnik pictures first. Whoops! I’m also thinking about adding some people back onto my new facebook. I hate living in a world of hate. I hate when my family has their downs, and I think I’m ready to make nice, but nobody wants to really listen or understand my reasons on it. They think I should just hate everybody because they hate on them. I’m more caring and the worry bug. I miss how things use to be, but I can’t change everything, and I shouldn’t have to fight for everything especially people.
So that’s what I’m feeling today. So I thought I’d share it with you all.